Grant

Day 152: Monday 25 Jan 2016

Audio, Tracks, Uncategorized No Comment

Trial And Error:

I honestly don’t know what to call this; I’m trying to reapproach the guitar and fit it into my current music making. Still a little rusty on the strings.

I used BiasFX for the guitar sounds, recorded into Auria.

I began by programming the drums in Patterning then added an arpeggio jam with Addictive Synth. Once that was in place I jammed three tracks of guitar. Finally I removed parts of the beat, just to let the track breathe a little more.

It’s only about 80% there; mainly because my playing isn’t quite up to it, but also because I haven’t fully realised the concept yet. But I guess that’s ok, baby steps.

 

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Blog via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 125 other subscribers